gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
11-28-2023, 04:00 PM

Looking up at the boy, standing in the wake of his towering shadow, Clove couldn’t help but inspect him. It was rare for her to meet wolves outside of her home, and someone around her age on top of that. It was exciting, and maybe even a little intimidating. And this boy… man, he was a lot bigger than her. The musculature beneath his pelt had already started to form, and would mature as he aged. And on top of his head, he had horns! Similar to the antlers that ran in her family, but they only had a single point. And his pelt. It reminded her of the nighttime sky. Especially the view from Talyssa’s window, where they had watched the shooting star. It looked like galaxies were woven into his fur. And it was hard to look away.

As he reclines onto his haunches, Clove continues to stand. Now, they were more at eye level, which made her feel less wary of him. ”I do not.” Tilting her head slightly, her smile increased. Pearly white teeth poked out from her top lip, forming a warm smile. ”Do you?” “No, but I leave nearby.” She began, shifting her eyes towards the North, where the Hallow’s territory was. “I wanted to do some exploring-” A short pause. “-all by myself! No more tagging along with mom and dad, ya know?” They seemed around the same age, so surely this boy also craved some independence… if he lived with his parents, that is. "Where do you live then?” Curious and perhaps prodding, Clove wanted to know more about him. And, if he continued to be friendly, perhaps they could continue their conversation and explore the cathedral together.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. don't let your parents turn into pigs Grapevine Cathedral 09:48 AM, 11-02-2023 02:05 PM, 02-01-2024