size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - BisexualTeacherOverachieverDouble MasterStudentSamhain 2022
11-28-2023, 04:31 PM

With the coming of Spring and its slightly warmer weather, a new milestone also happens. Butterflies flutter in Andy’s stomach as she approaches the beach where it is being prepared for the party that would be held soon. Since it is their second birthday, she had decided to make some decorations for the event that would also be her gifts to her siblings. She had taken her time, carefully carving a different intricate design into sixteen different torch poles that would ring the party area. The long, flowing designs may seem simple but the young woman had spent hours carefully detailing each one with a special design. No two where exactly the same.

Finally, once the carvings were done, Andromeda had inlaid each and every one with a special color to represent each of the Fatalis children. Every child, from the very first litter to the last had their own unique torch, and she plans to make sure that each sibling receives theirs after the celebration. Entering the area, she spies her father and Isa and smiles warmly at them as they work to put the final touches on the food. Andy carefully creates a large ring around the area with the sixteen the poles and realizes that it helps to designate where the party will be taking place.

Once they are all set up, she steps back and gives them a quick look before sighing contently and nodding to herself. With that done, she moves to where her father is and taps him on his shoulder to pull her away from where he is busily finishing preparations. With a warm smile, Andy leans in to give her father a huge hug and warmly says, “Thank you dad. For everything you do.” Placing a loving kiss on his cheek, she then moves over to Isa and gives her a warm, tender embrace as well. Softly she whispers so that only the blue woman may hear, “Thank you Isa. For saving him. I love you so much… mom.”

Emotion chokes the last word and she buries her face into Isa necks for a moment to hide the happy tears that prick at her eyes. When she pulls back, there is a luminous smile on her lips and she places a gentle kiss on Isa’s cheek. Releasing the woman, Andy looks to them both and says, “I invited Aresenn to come celebrate with us! I am going to go wait for him at the border. I will be back as soon as I can. Love you both!” With that, she retreats, watching as wolves begin to appear and she trots past them. Quickly, she races out through the forest until she is at the border. Pulling to a stop, she searches the area for any signs of the fiery man, knowing that Aquila that delivered had the invitation to him and now, all she has to do, is wait.

"Andromeda Fatalis"

Andy has an Eastern Chanting Goshawk named Aquila and two Snow Leopards named Leo and Gemini. They are always nearby.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024