gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-28-2023, 05:01 PM

Siduri was still shaken, but having her father there, stroking her back and providing comfort like the immovable force that he was, it was helping. She felt him go still though as she told him her story. Vibrant, watery eyes looked up to the serious, slightly enraged expression on Gil's face and he looked down at her, pointedly asking if the cloaked figure had harmed her. Sid gave her head a little shake. "I don't know. He fixed my leg." Lifting a little pale foreleg, Sid showed her dad a big scar that was already healed and that she definitely hadn't had before this incident.

The girl's back leg was singed and burnt and was still in quite a bit of pain. Siduri curled tighter against her father, suddenly realizing just how hurt and tired she was. "Can you carry me, daddy?" Another little sniffle was given. She didn't want to walk with her hind leg being burnt to a crisp and would likely need the attention of a healer for it. For now though, she just wanted to go home.

Piratess

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Chewed up and Spat Out Dove Island Archipelago 07:49 AM, 11-03-2023 12:07 PM, 03-07-2024