An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-28-2023, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2023, 09:11 AM by Absinth. Edited 2 times in total.)

Absinth was taking the time to explore. Sure, she could have headed back to the Sound and all it’s fun little diversions- but the true fun was blood and sweat; wasn’t it? She hadn’t known what exactly she was looking for, but when a call rang out she accepted it readily with a bolt in the right direction.

Simple thing to do, really. Follow a summons into danger- what could go wrong?

Upon her approach the monochromatic fae caught sight of quite the wonder of an older man. Huge, with Sabre fangs just like those of Sephiran. But there was something different here. Some sense of… domination. No, the woman was not scared. She had brought herself here after all, and still she approached the man with youthful confidence. Now, was that such a crime? “I’d like to take you up on your offer, got a name? Mines Absinth.” Of course, it wouldn’t do for her to stir up trouble for the Saxe cult- but backing out of this wasn’t an option either. She could feel an electric current almost running down her spine. Egging her on as emeralds roamed the massive body of her soon to be opponent. This was probably going to hurt, which was its own sort of fun.

wormwood
(edit to change timeline detail oop.)

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. No rest for the wicked The Battlefield 11:26 AM, 11-27-2023 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024