Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-28-2023, 08:58 PM

He jumped from stepping stone, to stepping stone. Though he wouldn't quite make it all the way across without incident. Either he hadn't been as perceptive or cautious, or the stones were so worn away after years of being used, Cloud found himself falling after one of the stones broke beneath his feet just as he landed on it. He hardly had time to react, let alone try to quick jump forward. His eyes widened as he silently cried out. Time seemed to slow down and his mind went blank as he scrambled for purchase on the nearby ledge, and miraculously with the help of the guide, he had made it across. But not without earning himself a burn across the left side of his ribs. He was almost able to ignore the searing pain what with the adrenaline coursing through him, but the burn of lava was pretty hard to ignore.

Gasping for breath as he grits his teeth through the pain, the old man stood up and once again thanked the guide for helping him. It was embarrassing to have to be saved so many times...but he was grateful the guide was here, otherwise, he would've met his end since the beginning. The burn on his side would keep him occupied, tearing his focus every other moment. He knew once he made it out of here, he'd have to find a healer to help him out so it wouldn't get worse.

He's presented with another room, and although he is unsure, he wanted to press forward. He wasn't a coward, but neither was he an idiot. Was he foolish, maybe? For wanting to continue? What did he have to prove? Everyone he once loved was gone, and the only one he had left was his nephew. Maybe he was doing this for him at this point. Gazing around the room, he flexes his paws as he fights the urge to just jump across again. It hadn't worked out so well the last time, but..."I know you've saved me a few times already but...I could really use your help one more time here...please...?"

Cloud chooses Charisma

"Speak"

art by Risketch

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finish Line Time's Cavern 12:14 AM, 10-31-2023 05:29 AM, 05-01-2024