gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
11-28-2023, 10:58 PM

Yarra dips her head in agreement, lips twitching with suppressed laughter. not so fond of him, then. she can certainly empathise. and yet, there's a hint of resignation when she speaks, a sigh that speaks of grievances long endured. "he is my brother, for better or worse. i can not help but be reminded of him." a presence as domineering as Seph, whose ambitions she has promised to help achieve? he is inescapable, a long shadow falling across her most sunlit of moments. case in point? this truly captivating creature, who bears Sephiran's mark so completely he might as well be glued to her side. sigh...why does her brother get all the pretty girls?

"Aurelia," Yarra croons, relishing every syllable as it rolls off her tongue. "a name as lovely as the woman attached to it. how fitting." questions swirl through her the longer gazes upon her companion, though she knows better than to ask them. how did Aurelia come to know Seph? why does she stay, when she seems to dislike him so? is she his prisoner? her mind flits back to her reunion with Seph, his blatant jealousy and possessiveness. she belongs to me. none of you will touch her. typical of her brutish brother - and so unfair. hadn't he ever learned to share? no, came the immediate answer. he really hadn't. "more or less. the cold might take a while to fully adjust to." she lets her gaze settle heavily on the other woman, lets the heat of it sear into her pelt; there is no mistaking her attraction. "and what of you, sweetling? looks like my brother has played a little too rough with you." she dares a step closer, hips swaying in time with her rhythmic step. "father never taught him how to make nice with women, you see. me, on other hand..."

"Speech"
yarrabelle-profile-pic

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. pretty little thing The Polar Sound 12:38 AM, 11-18-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024