ardent

Welcome Home Sweet Child

Impra

gems
size
build
player
09-17-2013, 10:54 PM

The presence of another would not be alerted to her as she swayed along through the land. Her long tassel like tail would kiss the ground as she walked at a comfortable pace. Sounds would be the first sense that became aware of the cat's presence. Her porcelain ear would tilt into his direction as her face followed the alert. What met her eyes was rather surprising, a giant spotted cat would walk up to her. She could feel her hackles start to raise at his approach, but something made her feel less than frightful. Had he craved her flesh she was sure that he would have already succeeded in taking what she had. Vat's a pretty she wolf like you doing alone in the tundra? She was momentarily distracted from the question because of his accent, it was surely one she had never heard before.
She would let her gaze rest upon his, clearly confused for a moment, Wha..? Oh, me? I'm making my way to my father's Kingdom. I believe I'm close. The terrible look of cluelessness would disappear as she looked back to her looming destination. Why do you ask, cat? I didn't think lords such as yourself associated with wolves. As her coral gaze moved back to the spotted feline she'd take him in more this time. He was not much shorter than her, but he held much more weight than she could wish to encompass.

Speech,