gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
11-29-2023, 09:57 AM
Rawhide's reaction is humorous to him. Ghoul lets out a rumbling chuckle as she giggles and reaches up to touch her nose to his. Staring back at her eyes with his own, he pushes back lightly. "Yes, a demon," Ghoul begins as he pulls back and moves to slide down into a laying position so that he was more eye level with the pup. Clearing his throat and tilting his chin upward before he began his story, he looks at the girl with a smirk to see if she is paying attention.

"Now, this demon is the nastiest of demons all around," he begins with a slight raise of his brows. "The demon is not physical of any sort. Rather, he is made up of merely a cloak and millions of fireflies. Do you know what those are?" Ghoul poses the question knowing she won't know what a firefly is yet. "They are small bugs that glow and though they appear nice and fun, they are not," he warns her as his smirk grows. "When I was a pup, my brother and I met this demon. He was very tall and scary-looking, but at the time, he was nice. My brother and I had found some crystals and mushrooms. With those, we were able to convince him to trade what we found for some cool things like my tail and my brother's glowing eyes," Ghoul pauses again for dramatic effect. Had she come across Mac yet and witnessed the eerie glow of his brother's eyes?

"The demon may sound nice, but last autumn, before you were born, my brother and I were not so nice to him. We disrespected his altar and tried to steal the fireflies. In return, the demon broke all of my legs," Ghoul tilts his chin down to stare at Rawhide with wide horrified eyes. Of course, he would leave the gruesome details of his brother's conditions out for now... Surely not something he should be teaching a pup. "I was spared my life and thanks to your mother, I was able to survive," he ends his story with a smile and boop of his nose atop her head.

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. take it all back a little closer than I needed Dancefloor of the Gods 12:56 AM, 11-16-2023 05:55 PM, 01-29-2024