Back In Bloom

Lunar/Jynn

Tsuga

gems
size
build
player
11-29-2023, 10:52 AM

With the wind against him and his mind occupied elsewhere, Tsuga didn't notice the woman's approach until she was already upon him. Her friendly greeting put his mind at ease, shaking off any sensation of having been startled as quickly as it arose. He swiveled the face the stranger and quickly took in her unusual appearance; he'd never met a wolf like this before, but he supposed that's what he got for venturing so far away from his familiar haunts and homeland.

"Good day, Miss," he replied, modeling her good cheer. "I certainly am. After a fortnight of sea ice and tundra I feel as if I'm on a tropical island right about now." He flashed the stranger a cheeky grin, then inhaled deeply to make a show of basking in the pleasant conditions they'd found themselves in. At the same time he caught a bit of the woman's scent, not that it told him much apart from the fact that she didn't seem to be pack wolf.

Perhaps she might be willing to share a tidbit or two about these new lands he'd found himself in. "And yourself? I haven't come across many others in recent days."

"Talk," - "Listen" - Think

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Back In Bloom Sparse Pines 07:06 PM, 11-28-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024