gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Aislyn
11-29-2023, 11:20 AM

This woman was skilled in tracking, and her mother was the lead hunter? Wow, Clove had gotten so lucky! Her tail started to wag faster, smile growing wider. Accompanying her on a proper hunt sounded like a great idea! Clove didn’t exactly know what a gazelle was either, so she could learn about some new prey too! “Yes please!” She said, bouncing on her paws, excited and ready to go.

Following Caladia out towards the plains, Clove practiced her tracking skills. Sniffing at the air, looking at the ground for tracks. Paying attention to how the wind blew, to try and conceal her scent. And once they found the herd, which to Clove looked waaaaaay off in the distance, she stopped beside her teacher. Being instructed to register their scent, Clove did just that- inhaling deeply in her nose, almost tasting the smell of gazelle on her tongue. Repeating this a few times, she wanted to get it down in her memory. “Okay, I think I got it.” She said, looking up at Caladia, waiting for whatever was next.

Caladia provides Clove with her plan, and she does her best to replay it inside her head. Not wanting to miss a step, or mess up on one either. This may have been practice, but Clove still wanted it to go well. "Okay, I will be super sneaky, and will stay close." She says, lowering her voice now, morphing into predator mode. Lowering herself to the ground, using the strength in her limbs. Clove was small enough to totally sink down into the grasses,. Staying beside her teacher, and mimicking her movements. The duo closed in on the gazelle herd successfully. Shifting her eyes to Caladia, she was waiting for the woman to give the signal and initiate the chase.  

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sniff Sniff Amron's Castle 11:43 AM, 07-31-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024