An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
11-29-2023, 05:47 PM
Azure's body tensed as he faced Hanako's accusations, his claws enclosing her dainty paw tighter as it shifted in the dirt. "Low of you? You think this is about my opinion of you?" He snapped, a growl bubbling up from the depths of his chest. "I've spent years defending you, pushing you to be something more, something worthy of the Fatalis name I gave you. But every time, Hana, every damn time, you fail me."

"You have no idea, do you? The frustration of watching you... just drifting, letting the world make your choices for you." A brief grimace crossed his features and his eyes slid shut, concealing the flash of regret. Azure was no stranger to hard truths - he'd had to impart them time and time again during his time as a leader - but speaking to Hana this way hurt. He squared his shoulders, bracing himself against the tide of emotion, and carried on. "I told you once beneath these very canopies; your actions reflect on me. But you've forgotten that, haven't you?"

"I've bled for you - lost pieces of myself for you. I shouldn't have had to do that. Do you think Artorias spends his days fighting off wolves who take too much interest in Briar?" A hollow laugh escaped him, more bitter than amused. "Do you think Chimera's women keep emotional affairs going on behind his back, or in front of his face? Do you think my father ever worried..." His voice broke and he cut it off quickly, attempting to suffocate the pain that was beginning to underline his words.

Taking a deep breath, Az steadied himself. When he spoke again, his voice was flat.

"Do you know why my father claimed this pack?" He turned his head away, staring into the grass so he might not have to endure her expressive gaze. "For my mother. To give a once-slave a home, a title, confidence... security. He gave her a crown, and she was his Queen. They led together for years." His jaw twitched, betraying the effort it took to keep his composure.

Az's voice softened, his anger thoroughly exhausted. "I don't know why I thought our story could be anything like theirs." He rolled his wrist, lifting her paw and bringing his own beneath hers - pad to pad - in one smooth motion. Staring down at her colorful glove, he whispered. "I chose you."

"That's why I blame you, Hana. Because you could be so much more, but you choose not to be."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Feeling a lil nostalgic Weeping Woods 09:36 AM, 11-08-2023 05:24 AM, 05-01-2024