An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
11-29-2023, 06:38 PM

Vanta's faceted gaze met Rhazien's with a mix of shyness and intrigue. She took a moment to absorb the question and consider her reply. To be deceptive was not in her nature, and so the girl spoke the truth - her voice soft yet clear, "I've always had them - they're a part of me, inherited from my mother. She was blessed by a God." It was the story her mother had always told her, at least. Briefly, Vanta wondered if it was the same deity that Zee had gone to to meet her end. "I like to think these crystals hold a part of her spirit, a reminder of her strength."  

As Rhazien spoke and moved with a confident charm, Vanta felt a warm blush tint her cheeks. His smile triggered a shy one of her own, her ears twitching. She was unused to such attention, and it stirred a whirl of emotions within her – the desire to step back, yet a curious inclination to stay. Her heart beat a little faster, flooding her with a mix of caution and excitement. It was a feeling as unfamiliar as it was exhilarating.

Vanta shifted slightly, her posture a delicate balance between vulnerability and boldness. She was keenly aware of every move Rhazien made, each subtle gesture or flicker of expression. Taking a small, yet significant step forward - a choice to engage rather than retreat - Vanta continued. "And you, Rhazien," His name played curiously on Vanta's tongue. "Where ever did you learn to be such a formidable bear-slayer?" Her question, laced with genuine curiosity, was also an invitation; an opening for him to share more about himself.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Another one The Red Forest 03:53 PM, 11-16-2023 01:01 PM, 03-08-2024