Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-29-2023, 09:40 PM

Gloom shook her head as Audra sheepishly apologized, she'd expected Audra to have connections within the pack, after all she'd been here much longer than Gloom had. Still she felt that familiar old anxiety shoot through her as the older woman was beckoned over. Gloom forced herself to focus on the feeling of Audra next to her, to focus on her breathing and reminding herself that she was fine, she was safe. That took the edge off, she wasn't at ease but her nerves were much more manageable now. Still visible though, she wasn't that good yet. Still she offered Leata a small smile as she introduced herself, and even managed one for the badger as he introduced himself. She wasn't totally unfamiliar with companion animals who were capable of conversing with wolves but she hadn't really known any personally. "The pleasure is mine." Her voice was ever so soft, struggling to feel comfortable lifting it with so many wolves around. There was also a part of her mind that running with the sudden realization Audra had talked about her with her friend, was that good? Bad? What was she supposed to say next?

"Speech"
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Old friends, new girlfriend The Starlit Plains 06:50 PM, 10-17-2023 05:22 AM, 02-19-2024