gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-30-2023, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2023, 11:15 AM by Flurry. Edited 1 time in total.)

Luckily for Vanta Flurry was pretty damn used to getting her ass handed to her, and she even tended to enjoy it when a pretty girl was the one doing it. There was still a lot swirling through the young woman's mind but she knew she had to return home, maybe a good old fashioned fight would help to get out some of her feelings. The damn cat had followed her somehow and now it trotted happily after her, bushy tail raised and somehow looking very proud of itself. Flurry supposed she ought to figure out a name for the thing... Or ask it for its name? She wasn't sure, the cat had yet to speak to her but she wasn't sure if that was because it couldn't or because it simply hadn't. Didn't matter, it was here now and seemed happy to follow Flurry onto the blood soaked grounds in response to the call. Hopefully she wasn't too late.

Didn't look like it. Flurry let an easy smile slide along her face as she approached the young woman standing alone, almost defiant, on the battlefield. No pack scent, that was bold! "Don't know if you know this but unless your eager to get snatched up I'd really not recommend anyone without a pack linger here too long, someone might take it as an invitation." She let that hang in the air for a moment before she shrugged and continued: "Not me though, I have the authority to do so but honestly I prefer a good fun low stakes fight, especially against a pretty lady." She tossed the unknown woman a wink. "Assuming it was you who called for one."

Flurry took a moment to observe the woman closer, she really was pretty. Sure Flurry tended to find most women pretty but could you really blame her? She liked to consider herself someone who could notice the unique qualities they all brought to the aesthetic table. Flurry probably did not look ready for a fight, her stance was casual, she was observing her potential opponent sure but she wasn't exactly readying for an attack. It was a risk she was willing to make, what Flurry needed more than anything right now was just something fun, casual, maybe to even get to flirt a little. Maybe she was just trying to manifest that.

Flurry vs VĂ¢ntoase for spar
Round 0/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shaking off the rust The Battlefield 06:54 PM, 11-29-2023 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024