An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
11-30-2023, 11:33 AM

A challenger approached, one who was gracious enough to warn Vanta of the rules of this land as if she had not grown up directly alongside it. She gave the girl a grin, tail raising high over her back as she took a single step forward. Imperceptibly her nostrils flared, taking in the stranger's scent. It was oddly familiar, yet not. Like stumbling over a species of deer you didn't often hunt.

"Let them try." She dared. The stranger had not-so-subtly laid bare her status and rank, and while Vanta cared little for such formalities, the knowledge made her grin. If only her opponent knew that this 'pretty lady' before her was a Fatalis - daughter to one of the most successful fighters in this land. Vanta was no mouse to be caught, nor a random loner who would be easily claimed.

She adjusted her stance, crossing one forelimb over the other as she moved to slowly strafe. Sizing up the stranger just as she was also being observed. "I hope you don't mind if we skip the introductions for now." She offered. "I'd much rather earn your name then have it just handed to me." Waiting to ensure her opponent was ready and the fight would be on fair terms, Vanta readied her defenses, gave a long pause, and initiated. Her first move would be a simple one - to bring herself in nice and close, where her teeth might be able to tickle the fur along the other girl's jaw. No harm in starting off slow.

VĂ¢ntoase vs Flurry for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Hidden crystalline blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Black leather bracers
Companion 1: Channel-billed toucan, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Bush Viper, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Thicker crystalline fur - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shaking off the rust The Battlefield 06:54 PM, 11-29-2023 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024