An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light

OverachieverSamhain 20221K
11-30-2023, 11:44 AM

As one spar ended, another howl was sent out. Vanta's ears perked, her adrenaline still flowing from her dance with Flurry. Bidding her opponent goodbye, she rushed to catch the call before another might beat her to it. Here, another girl stood. This one was younger (and smaller) then the last - a yearling - but Vanta knew better than to judge another based on their age or size. "Quick and dirty, I like it." She greeted, stepping into the ring and placing herself square to the stranger. It seemed she would get more practice in today then she had anticipated.

Vanta shook out her coat, loosening her muscles and readying herself for the impending match. Her defenses were set quicker this time then the last, the flow of combat coming back to her naturally. "Ready?"

Once receiving confirmation, Vanta would initiate. She sprung forward with as much speed as a dire could muster, holding her head low between her shoulders in anticipation for the small wolf's retaliation. In her experience, the smaller the wolf.. the more likely they'd go for her underbelly. Vanta would defend that access point between her limbs with every inch of her might.

VĂ¢ntoase vs Delphi for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Hidden crystalline blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Black leather bracers
Companion 1: Channel-billed toucan, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Bush Viper, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Thicker crystalline fur - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Hunter

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. look what you made me do The Battlefield 11:30 AM, 11-30-2023 04:00 PM, 12-22-2023