An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
11-30-2023, 11:54 AM

Delphi did not expect a dire-sized girl with dazzling eyes to approach. The scent of adrenaline and excitement hot in the air as the other drew closer. She watches carefully as the other girl stops and readies herself. In response, Delphi does the same. Her muscles tensing back up as a smirk takes over her expression. "I'm always ready," Delphi quips back.

Though Delphi had not been in another fight moments earlier, she still had speed on her side. Watching at the girl sprung toward her, lowering her head to protect the opening to her underbelly, Delphi has to recalculate. Of course sliding between those long front legs would've been the easiest route at her size. It made sense, but Delphi wasn't here to make sense. She was here to learn and adapt.

So as the other girl grew closer, Delphi unsure of what her attempt would be, she jumps to the side and lets the packed dirt slide beneath her paws. Turning her backend so she's more perpendicular to her opponent's left side, Delphi uses her momentum from jumping and propels forward. At the last second, she leaps upward and attempts to grab ahold of the girl's shoulder. Does it leave her open to get grabbed by the scruff? Sure. Was it risky? You bet. But that was Delphi in a nutshell.

Delphi vs Vantoase for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers with cougar claws
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked collar of bear teeth
Companion 1: Male Binturong, 22” - Battle
Companion 2: Tasmanian Devil, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs (Offensive)
Mutation 2: Spicy blood (Defensive)
Skills: Master Healer & Advanced Fighter

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. look what you made me do The Battlefield 11:30 AM, 11-30-2023 04:00 PM, 12-22-2023