size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-30-2023, 12:46 PM

Oh? Flurry quirked an eyebrow as the other woman spoke. She'd been right, it seemed her opponent was pretty damn bold. Was there something else there Flurry had missed? Yes, an undertone of something she'd smelt before... Where? But that thought was banished from her mind as the woman asked to skip the formalities, for now. Flurry grinned, worked for her! And what a proper lady she'd found too, her opponent even waiting until she'd readied herself for what was to come. How could she say to someone being so polite? Flurry allowed herself to drop into a defensive posture, her tail hovering in line with her spine, knees bending, toes splaying, head lowering to cover her throat and without even thinking about it, her fangs shifted into a more forward alignment.

Flurry braced for a collision, expecting the bigger woman to slam into her. Years of scraping with her siblings had prepared her for wolves of a superior size to use that to their advantage. It had really only been her bastard brother Rexx who'd been of a size with her. That was not however what happened, as her unnamed opponent dashed in close instead she nibbled along Flurry's jaw. Flurry's eyes widened, and then she grinned. "At least take me out to dinner first." She teased softly, reaching to try and playfully tug on the other woman's closest ear. At the same time she tried to snake a fore paw around one of her opponent's fore paws and pull it out from under her, though she had no intention of ripping the other woman's ear, she'd let go if her opponent did start to fall or stumble.

Flurry vs VĂ¢ntoase for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Light
Companion 1: Maine Coon, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Water Deer Fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Pronghorn horns - Offensive
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

"Speech"

Art by Perencreste
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. shaking off the rust The Battlefield 06:54 PM, 11-29-2023 05:31 AM, 05-01-2024