size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-30-2023, 01:41 PM

Had she stumbled into her parents den by accident? Possibly, the low visibility could do that. Either way an absolutely minuscule child bounced her way over to her. Like tiny. She'd called Callie that but maybe it fit whoever this sister was better. Would it rub her sister the wrong way if she gave this sister a nickname to imply she was tall? Did Flurry even know any that didn't sound like they were about someone's weight? "Oh my god, rude!" Flurry played along with her sister's words, settling in a sitting position that didn't pull her paws out from under the girl.

"It's cold because it's winter and winter has decided to be an... a butt." Had she just been about to say ass? Yes, yes she had. "It's windy and blowing snow, a type of storm called a blizzard." Why was she teaching the kid this? Well maybe she was just getting swept up in the whole being an older sister thing. "My name is Flurry, a different winter weather type, your older sister by the way." Yeah just slid that in there, totally not awkward at all.

"Speech"

Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Indoor recess Daager Isle 05:17 PM, 09-14-2023 07:47 AM, 02-17-2024