gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

VengeanceCritical Observation!1KLoserCritical Fail!Pride - Pansexual
11-30-2023, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2023, 02:09 PM by Flurry. Edited 2 times in total.)

Ow! Vicious little monster. Flurry frowned as she pulled her bleeding paw in and wiggling her toes to try and feel out exactly how much damage her brat of a sister had done. She'd live. Flurry turned to look at the girl, considering for a moment. Her sister was being an ass, which like, okay it wasn't like this pack wasn't full of assholes but her sister's level of aggression was a bit... Much. It'd do the girl good to learn to back off a little, Flurry wasn't sure she would be the one to teach her that but might as well try. Flurry stepped in towards her sister, towering over her in what she hoped felt too close to the girl. "Didn't anyone teach you that?" Everything about her was hard, her gaze down at the girl as she cast the girl in shadow, her voice which carried an edge of a threat. "Do you really think that I wouldn't have been able to hurt you if I really wanted to?" Her lips pulled back, the fun loving Flurry of only moments earlier gone as she did something she almost never did. She became serious. Had she ever actually barred her fangs at someone before? Had she ever actually stood like she was ready to do some serious violence before? Flurry leaned forwards, hoping to push herself into her sister a bit, just a bit of pressure. "I assure you, I never once underestimated you, nothing you did was surprising. I prefer my fights be fun but I am not above matching my opponent's energy."

Flurry stood there for a moment longer before she pulled back, stepping back. "Luckily for you I'm picking fun." There was still an edge to her voice but the threat was gone, was she technically conceding? Yes. And then it was like the old Flurry was back. "Enjoy your bragging rights tiny." She tossed her sister a wink and  made her way back towards the deeper parts of the pack, she had to find someone to look at her paw and make sure her sister wasn't rabid or something.

-Exit Flurry unless stopped-

"Speech"

Art by Honrin
Updated 01/13/23: I am currently on indefinite scarcity, please be patient and don't remind me of missing tags right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. before you get all aggressive Daager Isle 09:29 PM, 09-13-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024