size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-30-2023, 04:02 PM
Artorias put no pressure nor time limit on Bramble's brainstorming as he stood by the table and watched his daughter study the map, her turquoise eyes darting back and forth over everything as her mind buzzed with her brilliant thoughts. All of his children were incredibly smart, but Bramble as one of the most clever of them all, a point of pride for the smitten father. An idea seemed to come to Bramble's mind; Artorias saw her eyes light up as she gave a small sound of inspiration. A party was her suggestion—a ball—something festive with food and drink and dancing and music. Art tipped his head as he curiously listened to Bramble explain her thoughts and requests, the little smile on his lips betraying how much he was enjoying watching her problem solve on her own. She even had ideas on how to get other members of the pack and her siblings involved too.

A pensive hum left the Aegis' lips as he pretended to ponder her suggestion for a moment. "It has been quite some time since the Hallows has hosted any large scale events. I believe the last one we ever had was your mother's and my wedding," he mused aloud, looking over the effigies of the other packs before turning his gaze back to Bramble. "That sounds like a delightful idea, sweetheart! I'm sure your siblings and cousins would love to help out, especially Ember. She's as eager to get involved in the politics as much as you are. And your mother will absolutely love to help you with whatever you need to get it set up." Artorias gave Bramble a moment to realize what he was telling her. This was her idea, she would be the one to organize it and host it. He would just be providing the venue and resources to make it happen.

"Now, as for the guest list, let's not overwhelm you with too much just yet. How about we host the ball for your generation to start with? Say, wolves two or three and younger can come and mingle, give the new generations of the packs a chance to get to know one another. These will be the wolves you'll be interacting with the most for the rest of your life, after all." Artorias did not doubt Bramble's abilities, but giving her some guidelines and parameters to work within would help her keep herself from doing too much or overwhelming herself for her first ball. Perhaps when she was a little more experienced, she could host a full fledged event in the Hallows. Which reminded him... Artorias turned back towards the table and then methodically toppled over the effigies for Insomnia and Raider's Hollow. "These are the packs we have good standing with presently, ranging from neutral to full fledged alliances." These would be the wolves Bramble was permitted to invite. Glancing at his daughter from the side, Artorias asked, "How do you feel about hosting an event like this, Bramble? Would you like to be responsible for our first ever Yearlings' Harvest Ball?"

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh, Father of Mine Amron's Castle 01:05 PM, 11-02-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024