An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
12-01-2023, 11:01 AM
Ophie wasn't that good of a tracker, or good at anything other than crying and eating, really. But she was trying and that had to count for something, right? She sniffed and snuffed, nose to the ground as she wondered, unsure if she was even going the right way. It was all well and good till she got a snout full of sand, sending her coughing and spluttering as she reared her head, her eyes watering as the sand burned on its way down. Uck! She stopped just shy of the pack borders, from what she'd gathered it sort of smelled like Kaija around here, but she wasn't about to just stomp her way across like she owned the place. She wouldn't even do that with the Armada these days, and it had been her home once, a place she might be welcomed back to. Though she wasn't exactly sure on that.  

She paused, brows furrowing as she thought about what she wanted to do next. Bork? Ask if Kaija did indeed live here, if she was home? Ophie felt all sorts of nervous, her heart thudding in her chest though that could also be because she was hella unfit and she'd been plodding around a bit.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. hey so my kinda gf lives here? Dove Island Archipelago 11:01 AM, 12-01-2023 03:48 PM, 06-10-2024