Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (220)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
12-01-2023, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2023, 12:49 PM by Astraios. Edited 1 time in total.)
He didn’t actually know where the relations between Armada and Heidinn stood. He supposed it was probably something he should figure out eventually, but he also wasn’t too fussed about it. Packs were packs, and they would figure themselves out. Seeing where Spider’s home was would be interesting, more so now that they were friends. He wasn’t so sure about showing off his swimming weakness in front of Spider’s giant father, however… “Possibly. It might be interesting to see where you live one day.” He agreed.

The next question startled Strai, and he looked over at his friend, following their gaze up to the stars, “Do I?” He mused. “Spider. I don’t know if you can tell” -ha.ha, because he hid it so well- “But I hate people. Yet you won me over. That seems to be something inside of you that’s capable of winning anyone over. Do I think someone would like you? I’d be incredulous if someone doesn't”

"Speech"

[Image: Au67KGz.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. nice to sea you again Ibis Islands 09:46 PM, 11-04-2023 01:13 PM, 03-08-2024