Intermediate Healer (45)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
12-01-2023, 01:20 PM

Triss saw the immediate response Medusa had to her voice - soft and fragile as it was - and she grinned. Her own tail squished happily behind her. She was still a little worried about Medusa’s edict in the meeting, and those feelings didn’t wash away with her Godmother's smile. But… It did help.

She leaned into Medusa’s hug and accepted the kiss, letting the softer moments happen before what she knew was coming - but instead of asking about the Armada, the Wraith explained what happened at the meeting with her rank. She hadn’t been granted one because Medusa wished to know what path she wanted to follow. “I… I don’t know if I am good at making friends” She whisper-spoke. But she supposed she had actually started to make a few outside of Insomnia, hadn’t she? “I do like making friends, and seeing what's out there. Is there any path that would suit that?” She asked, her voice rasping a little at the end.

But she wasn’t wise enough to rest it, instead she looked at her paws and cleared her throat carefully. Wishing she had some water to help sooth the pain that too much talking created for her lately. “I wanted to tell you about Crux. He… he saved my life, the first day I met him.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lemme Tell Ya Somethin' Dancefloor of the Gods 08:37 PM, 11-09-2023 04:14 PM, 06-20-2024