An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
12-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Kiela did not know Tenshi well, but she had a lot of admiration and respect for Víðarr, so she could only trust there was a reason he'd devoted himself to her. That was enough reason for her to think favorably of the other woman. "Sure," she agreed easily, moving to join her in her descent down into the valley below. It was easy enough to pick up her pace until she was walking practically alongside her, though she kept a slight distance between herself and Tenshi, as well as her companion, who she'd handed the basket off to.

"Well enough," Kiela answered. Her manner of speaking was a little less couth than most wolves. She didn't bother hiding her words behind pleasantries, and if someone misinterpreted what she was saying, well.. that was their problem. "I do, and they seem to have had an easy winter. I was speaking to him about a female that needs culling here soon."

She paused as Tenshi redirected their course, waiting a moment to speak again. "I've decided I'll be bringing the pack together to take her down in the coming weeks." A good, hearty meal would be good for Tenshi too and the life she was growing within. Though the antlers the woman sported alone were enough to Kiela to know that the gods had long since blessed her, she knew feasting on the caribou would only bring good things to Tenshi and thus her yet-born children. It was exactly what they needed to come into this world strong. "I'm sure such a meal would do you well," she added, almost conversationally, as she cast a glance to her belly and back up again.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. morning sickness is a bitch Fenrir's Maw 09:27 AM, 11-28-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024