size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Pride - DemisexualThe Ooze ParticipantWordy
12-01-2023, 04:05 PM
Kitsune corrected his assumptions, that the punishment for dunking her in the ocean would be torture by kisses, earning a hearty laugh and a big toothy grin from Kumiho. "Well now, that doesn't sound too awful," he teased her back, shooting a playful wink to the fire fox fae. The pair of wolves remained embraced for a little while longer, cuddled closer and just enjoying being in one another's presence again after far too much time apart. It was Iho's eventual reminder that she would need to let him go if she intended to take him to go see the Empress that finally broke them apart, although there was definitely reluctance between the two of them. The arctic wolf sat himself up straighter, clearing his throat as he tried to casually play off the moment. "I suppose I should probably look into getting my fur trimmed and groomed up sooner than later, huh?" he commented, looking down at his scruffy fur around his chest and face, definitely looking more rugged seafarer than the juvenile sailor he had been when he'd first washed up on Ashen's shores some time ago.

"Kumiho"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let's start again Cryer's Ravine 12:15 AM, 09-13-2023 11:01 AM, 04-10-2024