gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
12-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Venom wasn’t certain that her worries were properly conveyed, but Chimera didn’t press her so likely he saw through her vague fears. What happened to her? What had she been through, obviously she had been through something traumatic but her memories said she had slipped and fell into the lava below her. Obviously that couldn’t be true unless she had died and this was some after life, but the pain in her leg said otherwise. She was alive, but everything that happened was a mystery. Nothing made sense.

Chimera went on though, moving on from whatever confusion lived within her now. Who knows what happened, the future was what they needed to look to, and she needed medical care. "I think I can walk.” She would certainly scar, but it was surface level. Nothing like when her leg was broken. She looked where his eyes went and saw the man's massive dog stalk off, presumably to tell Aliana they were coming. To prove her words she struggled only slightly to her paws.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. was it only just a dream? Redwater Rocks 11:49 AM, 11-30-2023 04:39 PM, 03-08-2024