An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
12-02-2023, 09:07 AM

Azure's head snapped to the side, gaze locking onto his mate with a new kind of intensity. Her words - delivered with such casual indifference - were an unexpected jolt to his system. He was surprised, even a bit unnerved, by her readiness to accommodate his dark desires.  The idea that she would consider such a thing for him, to step over a line she had never dared approach before... it was as alarming as it was alluring.

He studied his mate's slender face, searching for any sign of hesitation or fear, but found none. It was this fearless acceptance of him that both attracted and frightened him. A shadow of doubt flickered across his eyes, a silent question of whether he was leading her down a path too dark. Could she come back from this? Could she ever come to forgive herself?

But the beast within him, starved of release and maddening grief, clawed at his restraint.

Azure pushed himself up from the ground, the movement agonizingly slow.  He closed the distance between them with a few measured steps, his gaze fixed on her, intense and searching, stopping a mere breath away.Hana,Her name was a sigh on his lips. “You don't know how much...” The sentence trailed off, as if he was searching for the right way to express something deeply important.

Then, in a moment of vulnerability, he whispered. “I love you.” The words felt strange on Az's tongue, not because they weren't true, but because he so rarely gave them voice. He brought his head lower, seeking brush his nose across her cheek, then gently press his forehead to hers. "But be sure, Hana. Be very sure." The words were a plea, a warning; his attempt at expressing concern for her while acknowledging his own darker needs. "I can't let you do this if you aren't sure." And I want so desperately to let you do this.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Feeling a lil nostalgic Weeping Woods 09:36 AM, 11-08-2023 05:24 AM, 05-01-2024