size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-02-2023, 04:05 PM

Avacyn smirked slightly with a bit of a scoff as he informed her that her inattentiveness wasn't very becoming of a Matriarch. She shook her head a bit as she muttered, "Of all the things that I've done that are unbecoming of a Matriarch, being distracted is surely the least of my transgressions." She had questioned more than once whether she should continue to hold the power and rank that she did through all of the events that had lead her to her current situation, but short of handing the pack back to her mother or dissolving Elysium entirely she didn't have much of a choice but to continue on as she was. Her sisters weren't any more inclined to handle this kind of responsibility than she was and had been off enjoying the freedom they had to live their own lives for a bit now. Sometimes she envied them.

Just as she now envied Albion's ability to simply leave and escape the problem that she had created. His comment about how he would have sought her out if he had desired to see her did sting slightly, but it wasn't unexpected. Why would he want to see her after what she had done? His apology for wandering off was met with a shake of her head, replying, "No need to apologize. I certainly do not blame you. I'm sure I would have done the same thing if I had the freedom to do so." Regardless of how he felt about their unplanned meeting, she was genuinely glad to see him after how he had disappeared. She hadn't had any question as to why he had gone off on his own, but that hadn't stopped her from thinking and worrying about him.

"You're free to take as much time as you need or want out here, but if you do decide you'd like to return I do still hope you'll join my Council. Scylla became our Master Warrior recently and the position for my Advisor is still vacant," she informed him after a moment. "I'm aware of the fact that me asking you to work closely with me is probably a ridiculous and laughable request, but I want someone from outside of my family in that position and I haven't met anyone else that I trust the opinion of more than you." She paused then, not really expecting an answer, but not really ready to walk away just yet either. "I don't need an answer now, but... just know the offer is on the table."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Walk my Days on a Wire Redbud Nook 12:58 AM, 11-11-2023 05:20 AM, 05-01-2024