size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
12-02-2023, 05:10 PM

Avacyn couldn't help but smile as she watched her father hurry off in search of food for her. Now that she was no longer a pup and was more privy to the ways of the world, she knew well that her father was far from wholesome and innocent from the darker side of the world, but you'd never be able to guess it when seeing how he was around her and her siblings. It was far from the first time that she felt grateful for her sweet father, but it was certainly one of the times when she was the most thankful to have him around. He was only gone a moment before he came back with a bowl of water and a couple of pieces of preserved salmon. She grinned up at him thankfully as she accepted the meal, her stomach growling angrily again as it was placed in front of her. "Thank you, dad," she said genuinely before she took a drink of water and started to slowly take bites of her meal. As hungry as she was, she knew that if she scarfed down this food after not eating for such a length of time it likely wouldn't end well.

She was more than happy to nestle back into her father's side as he curled around her again, enjoying his warmth when it had been so hard lately to shake off this ever present chill. Her ears twitched toward him as he spoke and mentioned how busy Saracyn had been, surprising her with the update that their larders were not just still stocked, but bursting at the seams. Her brows pulled together a bit at that with concern as she ate. She had been so closed off from everyone, even Saracyn, over the last few days that she really didn't know what he had been up to or how the grief was effecting him, but it seemed that he had been keeping himself busy–for better or worse. She supposed she should be glad that he had been productive when she could not be, but it did make a twinge of guilt and worry twist in her belly.

Her thoughts were pulled away from her worrying about her mate as her father nuzzled the back of her neck and pulled her thoughts back into the present. His questions were perhaps more difficult to answer than she wanted them to be, but there was at least half of it that she could answer quickly. "He has always treated me very well," she assured her father with a little smile, pausing from her meal to take another drink of water. There was a bit of hesitation before she added, "It's hard to say that we're happy right now, but... I still wouldn't want to be with anyone else so I guess that's what matters." She turned her head to look at him with her most reassuring smile she could muster. "We'll be happy again, I promise."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I want to be little again Alias Island 07:49 PM, 08-19-2023 01:25 PM, 02-11-2024