size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-02-2023, 06:21 PM
At the very least Avacyn seemed quite in tune with her mistakes and misdeeds as she argued her distractedness was one of the least of her worries. He returned her smirk, feeling a small bit of satisfaction in that. The Matriarch felt regret in the breaking of her vow, and he had known that since she had transgressed. Seeing the regret still there was enough to raise his confidence, and bring a bit of respect back for her. She would hold on to her mistakes for the rest of her life, and he could see that fact plainly on her features.

She waived off his apology, there was no need for it when she fully understood the why of his actions. "From my understanding, it is rude to walk off on your alpha like that, so I will not retract that apology.” He followed up in either case. She swiftly went on, giving him reign to dawdle for as long as he thought necessary, though he didn’t quite expect her next words. His sister had attained her well deserved rank, and if and when he returned he was welcome to do the same. Despite their differences he was one of the few that she could trust.

"Our relationship was supposed to be one of business, I should be able to recover swiftly. If my services are still in demand, I will adapt to the best of my ability.” He told her as she explained herself. "Rejection was not a comfortable experience,” he admitted to her hesitantly. Albion wasn’t one to be open about his emotions and feelings. "My ego appreciates the feeling of being needed however.” Time healed all wounds, surely he could find a partner out there somewhere. If not he had grown up with Chimera as a father, there had to be a girl he could take for himself out there somewhere. "I believe I’ve taken enough time to sulk. I accept your offer, and as my first duty I’d appreciate you allowing me to accompany you while you are so distracted.” He slid off the large boulder with the grace only a Klein of his stature could posses. "I wouldn’t wish to see my Matriarch come to harm because of such a silly mishap.”

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Walk my Days on a Wire Redbud Nook 12:58 AM, 11-11-2023 05:20 AM, 05-01-2024