size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-02-2023, 06:50 PM

Tanelan’s excitement brimmed and they couldn’t help it. Practically moving back and forth with their paws staring at the tiny bundles sitting in the almost finished den. When Beau explained they nodded their head. "It’ll be easy to finish up the roof while watching them, Kaiju and Payday can help. Come back quickly and we’ll start naming them." their kids, Beau and all of them. How lucky it seemed their lives would be to grow up with so many parents and Tan had been taking to being an aloha rather well. "We’ll be able to sleep in a nice cozy den, the first I’ve ever built." the wood structure was big enough for all of them luckily. They planned on covering the floors with various furs and what not. But it was good to protect them from weather. "I modeled it after some of those weird huts those creatures long ago had, like the castle." Tanelan then moved to the pups.

Carefully they curled around the tiny bodies avoiding the herbs Payday had in place. Kaiju chittered excitedly as he moved over to some of the spare wood. "Don’t worry little guys, daddy Tan is here to protect you." hopefully Mika didn’t pop out any time soon but Tan felt abnormally calm and so gods damn happy right now they didn’t really care. They couldn’t help thinking about how their life had changed since they arrived in Boreas. Once they found their brother everything would be complete.

"Speech"

Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Not what I Thought I’d wake up to Cedar Falls 12:05 PM, 11-23-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023