size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

By the skin of my teethPride - Bisexual
12-02-2023, 08:26 PM
While Sitri had hardly paid attention to all of the talk and lessons from his father and aunt about the other packs and families that Ashen associated with, the Carpathius name was a very recognizable one so when she introduced herself as Dusk Carpathius he immediately knew she was probably from The Hallows before she even confirmed that fact. A little grin tugged at the corner of his lips as he noticed the slight awkwardness as she seemed to search for something else to say or talk about. He had never met someone that looked quite as striking as she did so he didn't really need much conversation to be entertained, but he was happy to make all the small talk she wanted all the same.

He made a brief glance off into the distance as she pointed out in the direction where the Hallows' castle would stand before he brought his gaze back to hers once more with another easy grin. "I'm from Ashen," he replied with a nod back the way he came to a path that would take them back to his aunt's pack. "I've been wandering around for a while, but I just got settled back into the pack recently. Venom is my aunt so most of my family is there. Always good to stay near family when you can, eh?" he added, hoping maybe some more familiar names and the fact that their packs were allies would help her relax a bit. "I've never been to the castle, but I've heard that it's impressive," he mentioned to continue the conversation, looking off toward the horizon again and enjoying the view.

"Sitri Klein-Destruction"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Red String of Fate Faller's Fjord 09:33 PM, 09-26-2023 05:29 AM, 05-01-2024