size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-03-2023, 08:33 PM

The response was prompt and Kotori watched as the wolf approached.  He was on the small side but Kotori knew several small wolves who he respected.  This wolf lacked something they had.  Well, they had only just met and they had just met.  Maybe he was looking for the worst in him since the man had helped bring pups into Kotori’s pack before the Sumatar had his own children.  Kotori did approve of a respectful greeting and certainly he’d given that.

“Satoru, I am Kotori Fatalis, Sumatar for Valta.  Asla was watching over it for me in my temporary absence.  You joined Valta while I was away.  Tell me about yourself.  Your interest, what you can offer Valta of your own skills, your areas you need improvement.  I need to know who you are.” All the more important when this wolf was to raise pups in the pack.  Did he realize how important it was they were raised right?

Kotori kept his gaze firmly on Nao as he spoke.  His interest wasn’t just the answers but how he answered.  Confident, hesitant, slow or fast.  Did he keep his eyes on Kotori or look away?  

"Kotori"
[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nao its your turn Monument Rapids 01:46 AM, 11-21-2023 12:43 AM, 07-03-2024