Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Virgil

Pride - HomoromanticPride - Bisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
12-03-2023, 08:55 PM

The introduction was prompt, and confirmed the suspicions he'd been harbouring. Mojito had been upfront about the leadership of the pack being quite closely linked with that of the Armada. Changing hands from one of Sirius' lineage to the next, and he would simply grin and bear it all the while. For love, and for the safety of his new children. Another Fatalis pack, another icy stare constantly assessing his every movement. Already he chafed under the man's gaze, the measured tone of voice that was still rife with condescension. The wraith squared his shoulders subtly, flexing the lithe musculature to stand with head up and ears forward, a familiar carriage from his meetings with generals and soldiers many years prior. He listened, he drank it all in, made note of tone and expression. Endeavoured to keep emotion out of this interaction.

Clearing his throat, he nodded his curt assent. "I was a warrior once, though I dealt in political assassinations more than the battlefield." he was turning over a new leaf, and so he would make an effort to be forthcoming. Never the full truth, and never the entirety of the truth, but he would not hide his past the way he used to. "Since coming to these lands, I have spent most of my time as a hunter and a fisher- my family used to trade in sea foods. I find it preferable to warfare, especially now that I have a.. mate. And a family." the words still tasted odd on his tongue, unfamiliar. They were soft words, smoothed by aeons of love across generations and miles, unsuited for one such as himself. Yet they were his now, and he would not forsake them.

He traced the planes of Kotori's face, seeking the subtle changes that would tell him how his admissions were being received. They had usually been subtle with Sirius, but nonetheless present once he knew what to search for. Perhaps it would be a similar game with Kotori. "I am willing to submit to any assessments you may choose, Sumatar." he finally said, the tip of his tail flicking idly as he awaited a decision of some type, whatever that might be.

""

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nao its your turn Monument Rapids 01:46 AM, 11-21-2023 12:43 AM, 07-03-2024