ardent

STARDUST (birth)

Eris

gems
size
build
player
09-18-2013, 05:17 AM

Argents words would fill Eris with hope, she wouldn?t be comfortable with the duchess giving birth in such and open place. Feeling the other woman press into her, she would gently extend her muzzle to gently nuzzle her shoulder in a comforting gesture. Argent would have a difficult night ahead of her. The question is? where would they go? It seemed as soon as that question materialized in her head, Isardis, the king of Glaciem appeared. The excitement coming from the male was tangible, the pride evident in the look he gave Argent. A gentle eye roll, would come from the little dame. Males, they could be so fickle at times.

He said he would find a place, and the small healer didn?t doubt him, dubiously, she and Argent would move, slowly but surely after their king. When he had found a suitable place, and cleared the majority of debris, the duchess would move forward sinking onto the ground. Checking her with patient with her muzzle, she would nod to herself. Turning back to her king, she stepped towards him, between him and Argent and looked up at him firmly. ?I know you want to be here, but this is no place for males. Go keep guard outside, please.?

Her plea would be uttered as a sign of respect, of his role above her though her words would be firm in her decision, leaving no room for argument, moving to the mouth of the small alcove the she snapped up a few of the stems of a small plant that luckily had been growing nearby, and moved back to her patient. They wouldn?t be much, but they would help dull the pain a little bit, albeit not much. Dropping the stems in front of Argent, she murmured, ?Eat these, they won?t do much, not as well as the herbs I had prepared for you, but we must make due. Try to breath, Argent, I know this is agony, but those beautiful pups will be worth it.? The words would be accompanied by a gentle smile, and she would rest on her haunches, waiting for it to draw nearer to her time, for the duchess to push the new life into the welcoming world of Glaciem.

THANK YOU YUMPY MY LADY LUMPY

Speech,