size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-04-2023, 05:44 PM

In the short amount of time that Haydée was given to know Beauregard and his mates before they left, the young woman had realized what good souls they are. While she wishes that she had had the opportunity to get to know them better before they struck out, she does not regret letting them go. The fact that he is back so soon after forming his pack shows Hay that she had made the right choice in letting them go since, sometimes, the most beautiful flowers simply need better soil to bloom.

Tail wags behind her as she looks up at the man, joy and warmth radiating from her form. Beauregard greets her, talking about how Norad is growing and gaining members and Haydée’s smile widens, her tail wagging a little faster at the good news. The smile that the Artifex wears suddenly falters and the girl’s ears stand up a little straighter. At the news of Tanelan being attacked, a frown tugs her features down as the young woman’s brows knit together in worry and, even though he says that the attack seems to have been personal matter, it does little to alleviate her fears.

As Beauregard asks how they have been fairing and inquires how her mother is doing, Haydée gives him a warm smile and says, “We have been well, thank you. Yes, she is still at the Hallows but is doing so much better! I expect her to be home any day now.” However, the information about the attack on Tanelan refuses to be left alone and the girl lifts a paw to wave the alpha over the borders as she says, “Walk with me Beauregard, there is some… information that I need you to be aware of.” Walking has always helped the girl to order her thoughts and there is much that she needs to tell him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bonds never to be broken Lazuli Falls 03:56 PM, 10-29-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024