size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-04-2023, 06:12 PM

Being in the presence of Artorias always brings up a complex mixture of emotions in Haydée, from gratitude for all his help to a feeling of being woefully unprepared as an alpha in the face of a truly wonderful one. The praise he offers is something that the young leader needs more than many might realize and relief flashes across her features for a brief moment. However, the girl’s happiness never falters, until she hesitates and brings up the more delicate subject of her missing nephew. Dread fills her stomach for a moment, weighing down as if she had swallowed a large chunk of metal.

However, when recognition lights up Artorias’ eyes, the girl’s heart flutters with hope. Nodding vigorously as the Aegis describes Gavroche II exactly, her front paws tap the ground in excitement. He goes on to explain about how they have been caring for him since his daughter brought him home and she lets out a sigh of relief, shoulders slumping down and inward as her head lowers and a huge weight suddenly dissipates. For a moment, the venerable, uncertain girl who had taken up the mantle of alpha to help her family is fully visible as her eyes close and she tries to steady her breathing.

If they had not seen Gav… well, Haydée hadn’t thought that far ahead.

Thankfully, Gavroche is here and there is no need for any further thought on that particular matter. Gathering herself back together, Haydée straightens up, attempting to regain the composer that seems to want to elude her and, when she opens her eyes, she is troubled to find the world is a little misty. Watery green gaze looks up to Artorias and her voice wobbles slightly as she says, “Thank you, sir. We have all been worried sick about him and his mother has been beside herself. Maybe, after I visit mom, he can home with me? And… can I meet your daughter who rescued him? I owe her so much.”

The smile that is offered quivers slightly because Hay knows that she could have saved Lucette a lot of heartache if she had prioritized the Hallows over visiting packs in Boreas. She still has so much to learn.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Missing Wolf: Winged Child Edition Amron's Castle 04:23 PM, 10-07-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024