An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
12-04-2023, 06:23 PM
She had gotten greedy in her exploration, having gone through multiple lands now on her return to the Sound. She would have to high tail it back soon, sensing she had stalled her return long enough. Ah, well. She’d had plenty of excitement already… but it wouldn’t hurt to happen across some more, would it?

As she cut though the forest of fresh green and pink flora that had come in the change from winter to spring, she heard the telltale sounds of battle. Snarling, that of a feline. Her eyes narrowed, her healing wounds throbbing at the thought of another fucking cat. The cougar that had done it was still a source of anger for the monochromatic female.

She took off towards the noise, uncaring if the earthen colored wolf engaging the cat even wanted the help. She could worry about that later, as her charge was recognized by the lion in time for her to smile at it and crash into it to throw it off balance, her shoulder meeting the cat’s rib cage.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Everything here is mine Redbud Nook 09:16 PM, 11-29-2023 01:20 PM, 06-20-2024