size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
12-04-2023, 07:44 PM
The family has slowly been returning home as the Kedieo’s once more are uniting under the banner of Ethne. Joy, relief, and an overwhelming sense of melancholy all bombard the girl as she slams into her brother, short legs wrapping around his chest as she anchors herself to Alex and the fact that is finally home. Haydée had tried to find him but she had been late, arriving at Avalon after he had already departed and her search had ultimately proved to be fruitless. Yet, in spite of all that, he had found his way home.

Not that Hay didn’t believe him capable of doing it but because the girl had wondered if he had stayed away because he had felt abandoned. His apology has her gently shaking her head, which, with her face buried in the fur on his chest, just ends up smearing her tears all over him. As Alex explains, her hold tightens on him regret swelling in her chest as she realizes that her brother had not known about what happened to their father or… anything. A sob is ripped from her throat, at his praise and his faith in her even when she has failed him at every turn.

After he finishes talking, she simply holds him, allowing the tears to fall and the grief that they share to unite them. It is a long while before her grip is released and she takes a step back so that she can look up into his emerald eyes. Tears still cling the edges but they have stopped falling and she gently reaches out to lift one of his large paws with her own and place her other one over top. A sad sigh fills the space between them as Haydée says, “I am so sorry Alex. After what happened to dad… we all got lost in our own worlds of grief. I didn’t know that you were in Avalon and had no idea about the situation until I took over for mom.”

Leaning down, she gently presses a kiss into the top of his big paw, a show of affection and gratitude that he has returned before releasing her hold. With a wave of her paw, Haydée ushers him in, saying, “Follow me, brother. There is so much that you need to know and so much that I want to hear about!” A bright smile is on her lips that crinkles her damp cheeks as she moves to lead him toward the falls.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home Lazuli Falls 11:21 PM, 10-15-2023 06:18 PM, 03-18-2024