An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-04-2023, 08:36 PM

Her comment caused Beauregard to blink in surprise. Tan? A scaredy pants? He never seemed that way to him. But… perhaps that was because Benson was there. He had always seemed to be the fearful one, and so much younger than the rest. Beauregard didn’t think too hard on that, a frown on his face as he listened to her speak. Harlowe was their brother… and it wasn’t safe for him to be alone. It was a relief to hear that it wasn’t their brother that attacked them, but still, that made it all the more worrying. Who would have attacked Tan, and why? Mika had been the fighter, the aggressive one. Maybe someone who had once fought with him? He gave a soft sigh. Still no answers in that regard…

But he continued to listen to Cassandra, letting her finish speaking. Her final statement was about him, and Beauregard gave a small nod. “It was a bit confusing at first, truth be told. Our pack leader at the time wanted to cure Tan of the others. She had given me the task of keeping an eye on him after me and Mika fought.” He explained. “...but the more I got to know each of them, and see how they were all different, all different souls within the same wolf, I knew I couldn’t let that happen. And over time, well, I grew fond of them all. And they of me.” He began to smile as he spoke, truly fond memories stirring.

“I couldn’t be happier with them. And though I’m only meeting you for the first time, I hope that I can develop a close bond with you too.” He shuffled on his paws. “Although… I can’t say it will be the same. I… don’t really like women romantically.” She may have shared a body with Tanelan and the rest, but he acknowledged her individuality.

“...as for Harlowe, I’ll give you the chance to look for him. But you must rest for now. Tearing open the wounds and being away from help wouldn’t be good for you.” Beauregard insisted. “What does he look like? While I am visiting packs I can keep an eye out for him and let him know you are hoping to find him.”

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Kingdom, Our Castle Cedar Falls 05:51 PM, 10-14-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023