An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-04-2023, 08:48 PM

He was so lucky to have his mates, Tanelan not only insisting that he watch over the bundles, but finish the large above ground den he had made for them. Beau had no idea how long it had taken them to do this, but he was impressed. He nuzzled up to Tan, licking his chek. “It is perfect for us. And bit by bit we’ll fit it with more soft furs to bed on.” He promised. He was so proud of Tan for coming up with the idea. It really seemed like it would help keep them warmer. Tan would lay down around them and Beauregard looked upon them lovingly. It was such a natural sight, one of his mates with their babies. “I’ll be back soon.”

He left, sprinting across the lands to the dog’s den. Precious minutes ticked by, and he was practically moving out of Norad’s territory by the time he reached the dog’s den.

Her scent was still there, but as he approached… he noticed it was strangely quiet. His ears flicked back as he came around the front, laying down on his belly as he called softly inside. “Miss? Excuse me…” A growl came from within. “I don’t want to hurt you. I… I need your help. My mates and I found some puppies and… they don’t have a mother.” She was the only one he could think of that would have milk. But… would she really help them? There was silence for several long moments before the American Staffordshire Terrier came out of her den.

She was young, smaller than himself and Tanelan but how she looked at him was what caught his attention. A mix of sadness and hope. “Take me to them. I… there are no puppies left here.” Her words are quiet, and with a pang in his heart Beauregard realizes that somehow she has lost her litter. He gives a nod, rising back to his paws as he sets off for the den he and his loves were to share with the woman in tow.

"Speech," 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Not what I Thought I’d wake up to Cedar Falls 12:05 PM, 11-23-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023