An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
12-04-2023, 09:07 PM

Ember was such a cute kid. Once he had waved back to her the Artifex would turn his focus back on Artorias. He was glad that the man did not worry his pack was a threat. Presenting it as a kingdom might have come off strongly to some, as if he wanted to conquer. To them their pack would be a kingdom, and to them it would be perfect. As the talk shifted to Bellamy, Beau would give a sad nod in agreement. The tragedy that had befell them was horrid, and the pain her family felt should have never come. Thankfully the Hallows had managed to be there for her, and as he listened to the Aegis speak of his home, he could see why the former Leader had asked to go there for healing.

“Bellamy spoke fondly of the Hallows, and I can see now why. I am glad that she was able to find sanctuary here, and that she could begin to heal from a pain she never should have suffered.” The words he spoke were gentle. “More than anything I want Norad to be another beacon of hope for those of our world, to know that there is more than just one or two packs that will stand for what is right, and defend those who need protection. If I must fight in order to ensure that others won’t have to, then I will gladly do so.”

As the talk shifted to his pack, Beauregard gave a small nod. “Six adults and six pups, currently. I adopted an abandoned older pup last winter, and well, one of my mates found a litter abandoned within our lands. No sign of their mother.” He explained. “There was a nursing canine who had lost her litter near our lands that is taking care of them now, but I am a little worried they might get sick or… something. So I’d definitely say we might need some herbs…” His smile faltered. “One of my mate’s companions is knowledgeable of the healing arts, and we have an older woman who is a healer as well but… she suffers from partial blindness, and I worry about her going too far for herbs on her own.” He explains.

“This is my first litter and… I’m so lost, Artorias. I don’t have any idea how to take care of puppies. I don’t even know what herbs we’d need to stock up on in case they did get sick. Or if any of our members got hurt.” He was more confident in their adult members being able to hunt, although winter was making that harder than he’d like. But he was sure they would make it through. They had to.

"Speech," 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024