gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby
12-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Solaire reached forward after a few long moments of watching this... rodent? Was that the right word for him? He didn't even know what to call it, but after long enough that if it was going to run off or attack him it would have already, Solaire reached a paw forward and nudged it's shoulder, making the pumpkin eating creature sway a bit in the process. It hardly missed a beat and just glanced at him with a completely disinterested stare, continuing to munch on the gourd in front of it. Solaire grinned and chuckled at the weird, but seemingly peaceful animal that had invaded their pumpkin patch, his tail wagging behind him. "You really like pumpkins, huh? So do I!"

At some point during his one sided conversation his father appeared behind him, making him jump a little bit with surprise when he cleared his throat. Sol glanced back at his dad with a wide grin, replying, "Oh, hey, dad! I just came out here to trim some vines, but then I found this little guy! Well, I mean, not really little, but littler than me, I guess." Looking back at the pumpkin-eating rodent, it seemed that two wolves was enough for a longer look from his new acquaintance, but it certainly didn't stop his munching. "Look how cool he is! I've never seen anything like him! Do you know what he is, dad? He's really chill!"

"Solaire Carpathius"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friend-Shaped Amron's Castle 01:23 AM, 11-13-2023 05:22 AM, 02-19-2024