size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
12-04-2023, 10:22 PM

Ember was still young enough to not really read into social cues for when she should and shouldn't be a part of a conversation. To her and her curious little mind, she wanted to stay and watch her dad and Beauregard interacting. It wasn't often that other alphas came to their lands, after all! But when the conversation began to shift towards heavier subjects and more adult words she didn't fully understand started to be said, the pup began to wonder if she was overstaying her welcome. She didn't want to miss out on any good opportunities to learn though. Yet when Beauregard's mood became more dour and he started talking about his concerns over the pack's struggles providing for newborn pups and handicapped members, Ember felt the need to leave her father to handle all this grown up talk. As if sensing the shift in the mood, Artorias also began to nudge Ember's back gently, ushering her to go about her way. "I'm gonna go find Mom," she told her dad, then smiled at Beauregard one more time. "It was nice meeting you, Mister Beauregard!" And with that, the pup scampered off back toward the castle.

- exit Ember -

"Ember"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024