size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
12-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Solaire jumped with a start and the pumpkin-munching rodent paused its feast to stare at the two wolves for a few long moments. Artorias eyed both his son and the strange rat creature with suspicion and confusion while Solaire explained how he'd come to tend to the pumpkin patch and found the herbivorous animal chowing down on their pumpkins. Sol described the animal as "cool" which raised Art's brow even higher, but still the Aegis didn't respond right away, looking back up at the capybara like it was some alien from another planet. "I haven't the foggiest idea of what that thing is, Solaire," admitted the confused father, tilting his head to and fro while he studied the capybara with far less interest than Solaire was giving it. Regardless of what it was, it was still a vermin and was eating their crops and would need to be dealt with. "But we can ask your uncle after I've killed it." If anyone would know what prey animal this was, it was Rudy.

Stepping around Solaire, Artorias grasped the hilt of Embershard from over his shoulder and drew his blade. The sliding of steel against the leather scabbard drew the attention of the capybara, but clearly not its concern, as it continued to stare at the dire wolf with a mixture of apathy and single-minded hunger while it chewed and chewed. Artorias stepped into the patch, carefully stepping over the thick vines on the ground while making his way toward the rodent, intent on dispatching it quickly before it could do any more damage to their crops.

"Artorias" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Friend-Shaped Amron's Castle 01:23 AM, 11-13-2023 05:22 AM, 02-19-2024