Joe

"I'm just happy to be here"

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Pride - BisexualEaster Egg Hunt 2023ContributorCoder - GoldEaster 2022Artist - Silver
Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
12-04-2023, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2023, 04:18 PM by Joe. Edited 3 times in total.)

Big WIP vibes

OOC Name: Joe

Character Name: Hallvarðr Trygg

Alignment: True Neutral

Apperance:

Personality:
Protective: With his name meaning "guardian of the rock", Hallvarðr is a paragon of loyalty to the death. He would sooner bleed himself out than let an enemy lay a single paw on his family's mountain or any land they claim. The same goes for his family, and Hal is not afraid to turn to violence to back up his siblings and half-siblings. The greatest defense is an unstoppable offense.

Possessive: Anything Hallvarðr believes is his, is his. Sharing is caring, but too bad this boy doesn't always care. It doesn't mean he doesn't like you, per se, it just means keep your paws off unless you wanna risk losing them.

Alluring: Hallvarðr is a bit of a charmer and takes after his father. A flirt and a romantic, pursuing the fairer sex will always be a game he wants to play, and one he intends to win. Monogamy is likely not ever going to be his vibe, so try not to get too attached, he won't apologize for that broken heart. Between his rough hewn mountain man vibes and his silver tongue, the ladies of Boreas had better watch out when this sly devil is prowling about.

Sarcastic: Hope you enjoy being the butt of a joke every now and then! As sharp with his tongue as he is with his teeth and claws, Hallvarðr holds nothing back when it comes to roasting you. Don't be too butthurt about it though; it's all in good fun, and if he's teasing or mocking you, it means he likes you—probably!

Devout: If there is one thing that Hallvarðr fears, it's the wrath of angry gods. He shares his father's beliefs and they are some of the few hard tenets he adheres to. He sees signs all around him in the world. A gathering storm on the horizon, a sudden landslide, a bountiful harvest, a beautiful woman looking his way, they are all blessings and curses from the deities.

Skills: Fighting & Nav or Intellect

Potential plots, plans, etc.:

I write sins not tragedies

I respond best to DMs on Discord or in the Ardent channel!

Come play with my lovelies!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. solstice viking puppies! Adoptions 07:17 PM, 11-17-2023 04:50 AM, 01-10-2024