size
Medium
build
Medium
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022
12-05-2023, 10:38 AM

Rheum studied as quietly as she could. Even as some of the goats approached her, she stayed where she was. They peered at her curiously before drifting away back to the grass they grazed on. Birds would flit in and out of the lean-to and as she watched them, she noticed them building nests for the eggs they were sure to lay. There was even a cat or two that popped in and out of the hay, glancing at her hesitantly before scampering off back toward the larger barn. Unlike most of who lived in Avalon, Rheum stood out. Her plum and fuschia coat was peculiar compared to the rest. She didn't mind that. She came from a family of brightly colored wolves and was perhaps a reason why hunting wasn't a specialty.

Lost in thought, she started slightly at the sound of someone talking. Turning to watch the horned man approach, she dips her head and presents a friendly smile on her lips. "A pleasure Alarr, I am indeed a new recruit. The name is Rheum and I actually was recruited as a healer as well," her smile grows before she shifts over to give him some space to sit beside her beneath the shaded lean-to. "I also enjoy exploring and navigation, but that doesn't come in handy as much as healing does," she tries to joke a bit, but feels awkward. Socializing probably wasn't her strongest suit. "What brings you out this fine morning?" Rheum asks to be both friendly and genuinely curious.

Rheum Genji-Archer

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. arrival at last The Range 06:24 AM, 11-30-2023 01:46 AM, 01-30-2024