ardent

is it trespassing if the trespasser in question is a total cutiepie?

Redrum

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
12-06-2023, 06:04 AM
He had taken to patrolling the prairie to help keep an eye on the fresh pups. Though there were only five of them, five was still a lot for only Medusa to keep an eye on. And now that he had taken on a beta role, Ghoul felt... responsible for this batch. He wanted them to at least stay safe while he was around. Which also meant deterring any trespassers that crossed their borders.

Speaking of trespassers, he notices Redrum hovering near said border over a smaller pup that didn't look familiar. A brow raises out of curiosity as he makes his way over to them. As he approaches, he clears his throat to get their attention. Looking from Redrum to the girl, he stops about a foot or so away. "Care to introduce me to your friend?" Ghoul questions as his ruby gaze lingers on the girl. Who did she belong to and why was she here?

G H O U L

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. is it trespassing if the trespasser in question is a total cutiepie? Dancefloor of the Gods 10:25 PM, 12-05-2023 05:55 PM, 01-29-2024