gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
12-06-2023, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2023, 06:16 PM by Tanelan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cassandra
She stayed put, guessing that now her adrenaline was done she was finally feeling the soreness on her body. However she was content with the information Beau was giving her. How seemingly shy he was when he spoke of his own sexuality. It made her slap down a paw giggling half to herself and just because she really couldn’t help it. "We’re practically strangers anyway, but there’s no worries about that my one true love is adventure and protection. Never been interested in anyone and don’t think I ever will in a romantic sense." she curled her paws back underneath her giving Beau a friendly smile. As concerned as she was about Harlowe if he had lasted this long surely then he could at least take care of his needs. Although, as odd as he was Cass felt like he was hers to begin with.

"Hes black with white stripes, a few gray splotches like the ones in my fur. It’s hard to miss him though he’s covered in scars and is missing his right eye." at least he had a few discerning traits. "Thank you though, I suppose I should rest for the time being. Unfortunate circumstances to meet you but I’m glad I did. Take care of them even if Mika is a bit rough around the edges." she settled her head down between her paws. In the back of her mind wondering when she would wake up again. Hopefully it wasn’t a year from now or something like that. Slowly though with Payday at her side she slipped into sleep.

-end-

"Speech"

Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Our Kingdom, Our Castle Cedar Falls 05:51 PM, 10-14-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023